I am so happy.
I will call you tonight.
After a long time.
I can hear your voice.
Miss you so much.
Feeling like hugging you.
I just have so much to tell you.
Just so many things that I want to share.
I have lunch today.
It was for the CNY lunch.
Christy Wong, Soo Ling, Mee Lian and Wan Ying.
Christy bring her mum and niece together.
The best of all today.
I meet his son, Lucern.
She name him after a city in Switzerland.
The place she claim where Lucern was produce.
Christy and her SENGAL head and mouth.
We have so much fun and chit chat for a while.
The best of all is when I share with them about resigning.
Resigning as a primary school teacher.
They object but they really understand the reason for it.
At the end they ask me to forward my resume to them.
This is my best friend of all time.
They will tell you everything upfront.
I love you so much.
Miss the other half of this group.
Siti, Mastura, Roger, Oscar, Kee Meng, Parimala and Priya.
Suraini is on maternity leave.
Sengal and AmAssurance is the best so far.
I hope we can get along till the end.
Insha Allah.
Amin.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment