8 Feb 2011

Depress!

I really don't know why?
People can put labels on you.
Today, all the sudden I'm depress.

How do you know I'm depress.
Just because I have so much thing to do, I'm depress.
I accept all tasks given because I really want to learn.

If I don't learn then I will be moving on.
Leave the job and try new challenging tasks.
Don't assume and then announce to all about it.

Yesterday, my boss aka my headmistress call me.
I know someone had given her this false alarm.
Alarming her about I'm not happy here.

I just share with her that I'm really learning.
Learning so many new things here.
I did apologize if I did anything that may hurt her.

I also share what did I notice on my first day meeting her.
How I felt unwanted.
I want to socialize here and there.

However, I really need to be with the kids more.
They are my client and I have to ensure just about this one thing.
They need to be happy.

I hope all of my colleagues would understand.
We will have fun when there is the time for it.
The right time will be the best time.

I am not depress.
I am happy.
I am positive.



This is some pictures of my class.
This is 2 Geliga - 2011.
I love you all.

I know I will miss all of you.
I'm missing you all now.
Really can't wait to see you all.




Allah give me the best thing in life.
I should be more thankful.
Alhamdullilah Allah!

No comments: