
Insha Allah!
I'm just doing her a favour.
She is my friend and that is what friend are for.
We meet in 2005 while I'm with AmAssurance.
She was doing her diploma part-time.
I help with assignments and revision.
I help her because most of the subject related to my qualification.
She is doing business and I did accounting.
Now, she is doing degree full-time.
She needs help with accounting and economics.
I will try my best to help her.
There is nothing that I want in return.
Although few of close friends ask me to reject. I just agree to her request.
I did ask her to call on 6th of February 2011.
I will give my final answer.
My answer was YES.
Let's work hard Ms. Mastura Hanim.
I want to see you excel because you're my friend.
Insha Allah! HE will help us get through this.
Amin.
Allah is the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment