A simple phone call.
I'm in love.
I just miss you so much.
Hearing your voice make me happy.
I'm smiling and can't stop smiling.
I really can't sleep now.
When you visit me end of this year.
I will make time for you.
I want you to have the best time here.
I will cancel all my plans just for you.
I love you.
I miss you like crazy.
However, I know we can only be friend.
We will never be together as a couple.
I respect your feelings.
I respect your request.
I just love you dearly.
Insha Allah! We will meet in March.
I will bring you the best present ever.
I want to speak to you more.
The last phone call seems to be short.
Although we talk for more than we talk to others.
Miss you.
Allah knows how bad I need you.
Insha Allah. We will meet soon.
Very soon.
Love you so much.
Miss you darling.
Till next time.
In love again.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment