This is the year of rabbit.
If I want to be more precise.
It is the year of metal rabbit.
According to Chinese Astrology, there are five elements.
The elements are Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
I just don't want to go into details.
Wishing all of you a prosperous year ahead.
Last Tuesday, I had lunch with some of the sengal's.
This is baby Lucern.

He is Christy first born son.
Christy is planning for a girl this year.
I am currently a host for a best friend.
Fazil come down from Penang.
He is meeting up with all his old friend.
His colleague from S.K Kg. Kebuaw.
He is out most of this 2 days.
Yesterday lunch and today Karaoke sessions.
Tomorrow, we yet to plan.
He will be back by Sunday.
Yesterday was Aiman birthday.
We had a big family lunch at Pizza Hut.
It' s Aiman favourite food.
The cake was extra special for him.
I hope you enjoy the lunch.
The nearest birthday is Abah in April.
I'm mad at myself.
I really fail to plan for this holiday.
I did not finish what I plan to finish.
Let it be.
Allah knows best.
Insha Allah all goes well.

No comments:
Post a Comment