15 Aug 2010

Message!

Alhamdullilah!

I am happy that I'm forgiven....


regarding to your comment on my blog......it's hard to forget.. i dunno how many times must i tell you this.. I have forgiven you and thats it..okay... CUKUP CUKUP LAH... tentang hard to forget tu, it's my personal right and dah jadi sejarah hitam dalam my life.

Hari baik bulan baik di bulan ramadhan ni and i dun keep grudge against you. I dun, but all the things done all these years... itu kerja ALLAH... i have no comment on that.. persoalannya, is it fair? talking about fair, orang kata i am being unfair to you..( hey, i dah maafkan you, don't disturb you... pun tak fair kah? but what about me?

i dun intend to say much coz this is nothing. jgn la pulak ingat yang bukan bukan atau lebih lebih...... friends remain friends, and i don't discard my friends easily.....setakat itu sahaja..

Again, hari baik bulan baik, i dun keep grudge against anybody and please.. for the final time, i dah maafkan you. SO ENOUGH ! Semoga you akan menjumpai insan yang dapat menyayangi you, memberikan zuriat pada you dan menyerikan hidup you dalam masa terdekat ni. InsyaALLAH, Amin...


My reply to her was Amin!


I did a big and huge mistake.

I really hope I had learn something from this.


May you live happily after this!!!

I want just the best for you Lurve.

Amin!


No comments: