17 Aug 2010

Lurve!

To Miss Lurve,

I am dedicating this post for you!
Especially for you my dear.

I am happy you forgive me.
I really did a huge mistake when I left you.

I hope you learn something.
I did learn so many things from this.

It was love at the first sight.
I thought you were one of the lecturer.

Then, in the second semester we were in the same class.
People always confused between you and me because our initial.

You were E.D. and I was A.D.!
The most money spend on my mobile phone top-up.

No one ever break this record!
Till today my dear.

I wake up early for Subuh and sleep late at night.
Just waiting for your text messages.

I'll make sure all messages will be replied asap.
I'll do anything for you.

If you were sick, I'll be worry to hell.
If you were absent, I'll be running high and low to ask where were you.

I want to be by your side.
Unfortunately people around us don't approve our love.

I will remember your Fried Kuey Teow for my birthday.
I will miss our Dim Sum brunch at the Legend Hotel.

You have a place in my heart.
You will always be here.

Again, I don't know why I hurt the most person that I love.
Maybe this is our destiny.

I want the best for you.
I want you to be happy after this.

Take care my LURVE!
I miss you!

In forgiving that we are forgiven!
AMIN!!!

No comments: