
Next week will be the last week before the school holidays.
It will be my last week preparing year 6 student for UPSR.
Personally I am afraid they are not read yet.
It is not only about English as I am teaching them.
I am afraid they are not fully ready to overcome the 5 obstacles.
I still have time and hopefully they will strive for the best.
This year there will be 11 candidates.
5 boys and 6 girls.
Last year 8 candidates and all of them are girls.
Well-mannered girls.
I will be back early for them.
I have to sacrifice my holidays.
I am happy with it and I hope my family would understand.
I will be near them by next year, a little sacrifice wouldn't hurt.
I am considering to start a new blog after this.
A blog about my new life back with my family.
Should I start this year or next year?
I am still thinking about it.
I missed all my friends.
I hope to see some of them.
SRK Taman Selayang 2.
SM Selayang Baru.
UiTM Jengka.
UiTM Shah Alam.
IPGM Perlis.
Disney Babyland.
TGS&Partners.
TeleTech Berhad.
Alliance Bank.
IKEA Friends.
American Express.
AmAssurance.
Datacom SEA.
I also missed some of my student.
I hope they do well.
SK Dato Kayaman.
SK Padang Kota.
SK Sasandukon and SK Saliku.
Last year batch.
I realized that I had meet so many people.
People that had shaped me as a person I am today.
Some may have bad experience with me.
Some may have good memories.
I hope they forgive me.
I had learned to forgive too.
When someone give you something, take it or leave.
Being defensive and angry is just to show how ignorant you are.
Allah knows well.
My intention is good!
Allah will heal the pain.
Let the scars be there!

No comments:
Post a Comment