21 Aug 2010

Death Bed!

I love Yasmin Ahmad!
I think she is an extraordinary person.

Every time she speaks it will be new knowledge for me.
I just want to be like her.

Informative and resourceful!
Full of love and compassionate!

This was what she said during one of the interview.
It was on her sister FB wall post!

Just imagine even when she talks about death.
She never failed to relate it with the tendency of love.

How I miss you!

maybe when on our death bed
our regrets is not about
i didn't buy that house or
i didn't get that car or
i didn't choose that job

our regrets will be
i have a chance to be compassionate
saya diberi peluang utk menunjukkan
belas kasihan kepada insan-insan
that came cross my paths
and i didn't do it

i had a chance to please my parents
but i didn't
i had a chance to love somebody
but i held back

at least for me on my death bed
this are the things
that will worried me

and i think maybe
how much love you give and
how much compassion you show
in ALLAH names
is what will keep you company
in the darkness of your grave


May Allah Bless You.
Al-Fatihah!

No comments: