25 Aug 2010

Laptop

My laptop is faulty again.
I am using my friend laptop to do all the work.
That's is hard as they also need to do their job.

So I'm using their laptop in the night.
Next week will be school holidays.
It will be for 2 weeks.

I will only used one week and be back early.
I need to monitor my year 6 student.
I need them to maintain their momentum.

Currently, I am busy with the arrangements for a gathering.
It will be for my AmAssurance friends.
So far only 4 confirm to attend.

How sad is that!
I hope more will confirm to join.
I miss all of you!

The special transfer result is already out.
Unfortunately it cannot be shared.
We need to wait for the letter.

Hopefully by end of next week.
One more thing, please let it be by end of October.
Let me settle all the needed.

Stress out this few days.
Maybe I should let go.
Let Allah do His job.

Insha Allah!
Allah will cure you heart LURVE.

No comments: