I will be extra early to classes while in university years.
I remember a very revealing story I've read at a lecturer room.
All the sudden with so much negativity I felt like reading it again.
I want this story to be a reminder for me during hard and challenging time!
I hope this will not happen to me!
***Death Bed***
When I was young, I lived freely and had nothing to do.
I wanted to change the whole world.
When I am adult, I had a little thing to do.
I wanted to change my country.
Later on, I had a family and there were may things to be responsible.
I wanted to change my family.
Now, I'm sleeping on the bed of death.
I realized I should change myself.
If I change myself, my family will change.
If my family changes, other families will change too.
If all the families changes, the country will also change.
If all the countries changes, my world will change.
If only I realized this earlier!
It's not too late for me.
I thank Allah for that!
Alhamdullilah!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment