17 Jan 2010

Excuses!

I wake up early to call few of the customer service line.
The waiting time was reasonable. I was happy with the service.
Although one of them sounded really new. She did go extra mile for me.

When I put down the phone at least 4 things is confirm.
Then I received a call from someone that I respect and admire because of the way he worked.
Unfortunately the phone call was just an excuse from him.

I need to phone and text message few people to get things done in respect to the excuse that he gave. It was not my intention to make fun of him but then it sounded funny. Funny enough that makes me want to pee in my pants.

I hope the rain will stop for a while and the sun will shine.
I hope the road condition will be better than Friday.
I hope all of us will have a safe journey back to school.

Allah please protect us!

No comments: