
I never address you as Kak Long or Kakak.
I always call you by name.
The way Mak and Abah call you.
You requested for it sometimes back.
Sorry I did not fulfill that!
When you deliver your first son.
I start to call you IBU.
I hope you like it.
I consider and believe myself lucky because I have 2 mum.
Today is your 31st birthday.
I hope you are happy today.
I pray for it this morning.
I'm sorry I can't be there for you.
I'm sorry I can't call you.
I'm sorry for being selfish.
I hope in the near future, we can celebrate together.
May Allah grant this wish of mine.
Thank you for all the sacrifices that you went through.
Thank you for giving me the chance to excel in life.
You are great and do love you from the bottom of my heart.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY SUZANNA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU!

No comments:
Post a Comment