9 Jan 2010

Crying Day!

The results turn out to be bad. I take it as an eye opener from Allah.

The first thing I did was visit Hospital Keningau.
I cried the whole way to the bus stop.
People look at me and I just can't help it.

Then I went to Klinik Maria and I cried even worse.
The doctor and nurses can laugh at me.
They just can’t understand the facts that the only passion that I have is being ripped from me.

They ask me to choose either to come back on Monday or forgo it.
I can’t come on Monday. I will not have any transportation to go back.
I will be stranded for a week in Keningau.
How about my student? How about my colleagues?

Then they agree for a friend of mine to take the report on my behalf.
After all the crying then people will start to understand.

I will cry more often then.
Furthermore they will declare me as fit but under strict medication.
At least it's not as unfit,

Alhamdullilah!

No comments: