Anxiety attack the whole night! I can’t sleep at all. I hope the result will be good.
I’m out to Keningau. There are a lot of things to be settled.
I hope I can settle all by Sunday. Thank you to Sir Jauali and Madam Levita!
This is for the free transportation until Pekan Nabawan. I owe both of you one.
I reached Keningau and do some sundry shopping then off to order medals for the coming Sports Day.
Then back to our rental house in Taman Muhibbah after dinner at KFCC. No one at home.
I sleep early and start fasting for tomorrow.
I’m out to Keningau. There are a lot of things to be settled.
I hope I can settle all by Sunday. Thank you to Sir Jauali and Madam Levita!
This is for the free transportation until Pekan Nabawan. I owe both of you one.
I reached Keningau and do some sundry shopping then off to order medals for the coming Sports Day.
Then back to our rental house in Taman Muhibbah after dinner at KFCC. No one at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment