
She started the show on 8th of September 1986.
I watch her since 1988.
It was aired on RTM2 at that time.
It was on Sunday around 10.00am.
She is one of the reason why I'm good in English.
Thanks to the subtitle and her excellent hosting.
It was always one of my dreams to be her audience.
It was always one of my missions to be her guest.
I was willing to wake up as early as 4.45am to watch her.
STAR World did aired her show at 5.00am on weekdays.
I subscribe to the channel because of her show.
Then Hallmark aired it on a more suitable time.
My family had to watch her because I'll control the channel.
They are willing to sacrifice for me.
The show finale is on 25th and it is the end of the 25 years legacy.
I would like to thank you Ms Winfrey.
Thank you for giving me directions.
Thank you for giving me motivations.
Thank you so much.
I know I would not get the opportunity to cook for you.
The dinner date that will not be fulfilled.
The three way telephone conservations with Gayle.
You are one of the reasons.
For me being who I am today.
I am a better man because of you.
Goodbye Oprah Winfrey Show.
All the best Oprah Winfrey Network.
Do continue to educate the world.
I will miss you.
I will miss your show.
I need to find a new antidote.
You are my idol.
May Allah bless you.
Insha Allah

No comments:
Post a Comment