1 Jun 2011

Helping!



Last April I went to Putrajaya.
Helping a friend for their transfer.

It was on Friday.
I went with my best friend, Fazil.

He was attending Wind Orchestra.
He want to give support to his ex-students, Cosmas.

I will blog about that later.
It was a new experience.
So we wake up as early as 5 a.m.
Then after Subuh prayers took PUTRA to KL Sentral.

Then took the ERL to Putrajaya.
Waited for 30 minutes before the meeting.

All went well and I'm glad I've done my part.
Before the negotiation, one of the officer did chase me out.

I was happy because I did stand up.
I advice him my intention.

However, the result had come out.
Both of them were denied a transfer.

I don't mind if it is for my single friend.
However, I am quite sad for my married and pregnant friend.



Both claim they want to appeal.
All the best my friends.

Insha Allah.
Amin

No comments: