25 May 2011

Acting!

It had been ages since my last acting.
I really miss acting so much.

First attempt was during Form 5.
We have History week and all class need to send an entry.

Then, it was first semester during Diploma for English subject.
I had to act as a school teacher.

The peak was during my fourth semester.
A senior by the name of Azmi Rasa give me the opportunity of a life time.

I was the storyteller.
The theater was Jebat.

I won the best actor award.
Unexpected.


Then, I upgrade myself as a director cum actor.
It was in my fifth semester during Diploma.

We enter Pahang Theater Festival 2000.
We presented "MAYAT" and it was a blast.

We won 2nd place.
We also beg Best Technical.

Then my co-actor Sabri won Best Supporting Actor.
We have so much fun.

Then all stop.
I really hope to start again.

Insha Allah.
Allah give me the strength.

No comments: