20 May 2011

Bitch!

I have a colleague.
He is so nice and kind.

It is hard to meet a person like him.

He is Nazwan.

He is married to this lovely woman name Haza.
He is also a father to a cute and handsome to be young boy, Rayyan.
Yesterday, there was an update at his FB status.
A bitch, yes a married bitch want to disturb his family.


You're married bitch.
You know he is married too.


Why you want to do that?

He just had his first newborn.

Get a life.

Take care of your husband.


I don't know you, but please stop it.

For better or worse, just stop it.

Thank god, Nazwan is a sound man.

Alhamdulillah, her wife too.

I pray for the best for your family.
For all of the bitch out there, please stop it.

Photo is from Nazwan FB account.

Salute to you my friend.

No comments: