15 Mar 2011

Theater!


I was busy since Friday.
After school, went to the old railway station.


I pick up my friend Fazil from Penang.
Then we refresh at Ancasa Hotel, Pudu.

Have dinner at Mc'D Pudu.

Then off to support Johan for his play.


We went to The Annexe Gallery.

It is near Pasar Seni.

We watch a theater in conjunction with Women's Day.

A modern woman called Ang Tau Mui.

It was a nice play.
Johan did the composition and sound effect for the theater.


Ang Tau Mui reflect a real life modern woman.

I hope the theater can be presented on a large scale.

The actress was superb.

She pour her heart and soul.


I love watching the play.
Sometimes is good to run from the mainstream play.

Saturday, I went back to my family house.

Just have dinner there.

Early of Sunday morning sent Johan back to Penang.

Chill out at KLCC with Fazil.

Then off for a Karaoke sessions at Red Box Plus Pavillion.

Three hour of singing with Fazil.

After having dinner at Carl's Junior went back.

Then chit chat until late midnight.


We are just good friend.

All started in Perlis because Fazil need a friend that can speak English.


Both have customer service working experience.

Both love to teach.

Yesterday, Fazil went back to Penang.

I did sent him and we had lunch at KL Sentral Kenny Rogers.

Now. I'm at school.
Doing the ordinary thing.


Arranging the table.

Sweeping the floor.


Preparing for next week.

The school will start again.

Insha Allah.
I'm planning a trip for my family.

Where to?

Still have no idea.

I love Allah.
So much!

No comments: