I don't know!
I really don't know.
You can be nice today.
All the sudden you change.
You're my friend.
I love you so dearly.
I know I'll be there for you.
You will be the same.
Lately, there is this question from you.
I don't know why you keep repeating yourself.
I did answer your questions.
I did accept if it is my fault.
However, it is just not fair.
It's so cruel of you to play with my heart.
I will be ignoring the questions.
If you ask me again, I will just ignore it.
We are friends.
You should know me better.
There is no secret between us.
I did share everything with you.
I hope you're happy.
Happy when you put me in this situation.
May Allah bless you.
Again you're one of my best friends.
If you're not happy, let me leave you alone.
I know you have a lot of friends.
All the best my friend.
Allah will help you get through this.
Insha Allah.
Amin.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment