5 Mar 2011

How Could You?

FB updates is something that I read every time I log in.
I loves reading about what a friend is doing and their plans.

I just want to be happy for my friends.
Lately I do think that FB updates is meaningless.

Yes, I do agree you can post anything that you want.
However, do respect others.

FB updates have been used to critics and slander people.
You really need to respect others.

We are different yet we are the same in so many ways.
We laugh, we cry and we do so many things normal humans would do.

I respect your space.
Please respect others.

Why spread so much negative vibes?
Instead spread loves all my friends.

Tomorrow, I will be the MC for the PTA meeting.
This will be my first time doing it.

Again, I felt bless by Allah for all the new opportunity.
Alhamdulillah!

No comments: