How sad!
I only notice and learn this few days ago.
How I actually failed to understand a very simple thing in life.
I have the wrong concept and understanding about inspirations.
I always thought that motivator, counselor and the people in that industry could only do it.
I was wrong and it is big time.
Last week was a big eye opener.
I learn so many new things in life.
I learn so many things from my student rather than my colleague.
I know so many things from my student rather than my bosses.
I hope I did inspired my student and people around me.
Thank you Oprah Winfrey, Randy Pausch, Nick Vujicic and Yasmin Ahmad.
I did watch all your inspirational videos.
I'd be somebody because of it.
Allah give me the opportunity to learn and I'm happy for it.
Alhamdullilah!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment