I was busy with lot of thing.
Going back to Sabah have to wait.
On Friday meet my ex-PK1,Mr Lasius for 2010 evaluation.
The mark given was 92.2% and I’m happy with it.
There is on 0.9% increases but I’m all thankful for it.
Then on Saturday meet with my ex-colleagues Mr Benedict and Mrs Robytha.
They were on their way to UUM for their Master programme.
LCCT was their transit before their flight to Alor Star.
We visited Putrajaya and have lunch together.
I missed them so much and very glad to see them.
Yesterday, went to PWTC for my ex-GB convocation.
Then, bring him to KL Tower for a short visit.
This is the only place that we managed to bring him.
I was with Azuwan and pity Fendi his car having problem.
He did not get so much time to spend with GB.
Today, Abah undergo his eyes treatment.
Allhamdullilah! All went well.
Insha Allah there will be a follow-up check-up.
He just need to be more careful in the future.
Allah have save him through all the hassle.
Tomorrow, I will be heading to Putrajaya.
I need to send my ex-colleague appeal for transfer.
His wife is serving in Sarawak and he is in Sabah.
The distance is killing their relationship.
I hope my help will go the distance.
This is all for today.
I’m all excited for the coming weekends.
I hope it is the start of my new ambition.
Insha Allah it will start well and end well.
I am happy now.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment