2 Dec 2010

New Life!

I have not blog for few days.
This is because I attended a script writing course.

The speaker was Kamal Ishak.
He is a good director and scriptwriter.

He directed Cinta Kita and so many telemovie.
It was refreshing and mind blowing course.

I love it so much.
The course was from 27 Nov to 30 Nov.

Meet 11 new friends and Rosyam Noor.
He is special and charismatic.

Just hope my mind will explore new thing.
I want to finish my first script before end of January 2011.

Insha Allah.
Allah knows best!

I should blog all this yesterday.
Unable to do so.

Wake up at 3.30 a.m.
Received SMS and then phone call.

My new colleague involved in an accident.
Pick him up around 5.00 a.m near Greenwood.

Then send him to Hospital Selayang.
Minor teeth surgery.

Alhamdullilah.
All went well and just pray for him to get well soon.

I love my friends.
I love my family.

I hope my friend - Jovita father will recover soon.
He is suffering and I hope Allah remove all his misery.

Amin!
May you be more peaceful.

No comments: