19 Nov 2010

Moving!

My sister told me about a story.
This story is about the transfer process.

Her friend, a school teacher is so frustrated.
The wife application to transfer from Sarawak was denied.

The wife is now at Kedah on maternity leave.
When the school starts in January, she will be back.

She will need to leave her baby.
Her dreams of breast feeding is just go down the drain.

I offer to exchange my place in Selangor.
Let me serve in Sarawak.

I know how it felt.
The feeling of being denied our rights.

I just hope the Ministry of Education will improve their process.
I hope the department in-charge will involve more human touch.

Insha Allah! I will persuade my family again.
I know it will be difficult.

I just want the best for his family.
I hope all open a way for me to persuade my family.

No comments: