The year was 2012.
I list down 12 things that I SHOULD achieve HERE
I list down 12 things that I SHOULD achieve HERE
Today is the last day of 2014.
I managed to achieve 2 out 12 after 2 years .
That is a BAD thing.
My New Year resolution’s for 2015 to achieve it
all.
In Sha Allah.
Some of it needs to be revised.
Here it comes.
2015 New Year Resolution
1.
Get a valid driving license for CAR and MOTORCYCLE.
2.
Buy a motorcycle - Honda EX5 or just ANYTHING.
3.
Buy a car - Perodua model most probably MYVI.
4.
Buy a house
or apartment, ARGHHH Transfer of Name process killing me.
5.
Get organized and manage time better aka
PART TIME JOB.
6.
Pursue
Master In Accountancy or PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING COURSE.
7.
Write a book or script or MAKING SHORT FILM.
8.
Learn Arabic and Al-Quran.
9.
Be fit in fitness and loss weight aka 50KG
in 12 MONTHS.
10.
Be part of a
reality show (Acting, Cooking, Hosting or Singing MAYBE COMEDY)
a)
Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang (APC) 2012
b) 2nd Place Gombak Volleyball (Boys) 2013
c)
3rd Place Gombak Volleyball (Girls) 2014
a)
Medan, Indonesia (2012)
b) Singapore (2012)
c)
Bangkok, Thailand (2014)
d) Jakarta, Indonesia (2014)
e)
Krabi, Thailand (2014)

No comments:
Post a Comment