Happy New Year to all of you out there.I never. I repeat again. I never put it into a list.
This year it will be different.
I want to put it down and used it as a reference.
The year is 2012.
I list down 12 things that I must achieved.
- Get a valid driving license.
- Buy a motorcycle - Honda EX5.
- Buy a car - Perodua model.
- Buy a house or apartment.
- Get organized and manage time better.
- Pursue Master In Accountancy.
- Write a book or script.
- Learn Arabic and Al-Quran.
- Be fit in fitness and loss weight.
- Be part of a reality show (Acting, Cooking, Hosting or Singing)
- Win awards for myself or my organizations.
- Visit at least 2 foreign country.
I need all the luck to achieve all this.
Insha Allah.
Amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment