There are too many updates about last entry for the year 2011.
So let me summarize the year rather than write about the last entry.
Year 2011 was a very challenging year for me.
It does challenge me from all aspect.
Year 2011, I was coping with new ways to do things at work.
I was dealing with all the workloads and people around me.
Then I notice that people around me start to take advantage of my work.
I did make a lot of big decision.
The decision which some I'm happy for it and some which I could do better.
I make new enemy and lost some friends.
Insha Allah I know all is for the best for me.
Allah knows better.
I want to count my blessing not my trouble.
I will survive that was the lesson that I learned.
May 2012 bring new challenges.
I just want to remind you that I came to survive and win.
Insha Allah.
Amin.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment