26 Jan 2011

Secret!

Everyone have their secret.
Everyone entitle to have one.

I just don't get it.
There are people whom want to know everything about others.

If you really want to know, it is alright.
However, don't ever share it with others.

There is a reason why it called a secret.
Do you get me?

If you share a secret with me, it will never be told to others.
I can promise you that.

There is about this one thing.
How our society make stupid assumptions.

If you're more than 30 years old and not married.
They will assume you are in love with individual from the same sex.

There are also people that claim they have special radar.
They can detect gay and lesbian by their appearance.

How could you detect that?
Different people have different upbringing.

If you're gay and lesbian, that does not qualify you to assume.
If just in case, you still want to assume, please keep it to yourself.

I don't have any problem towards the gay and lesbian.
I have friends that are gay and lesbian.

I just don't agree on how you live your life.
Believe me, Allah have create you for who you are, accept it.

Don't blame Allah for who you're.
In life there will always be option.

The one that you choose is the option that will determine your future.
That is why there is heaven and hell.

Don't make me choose my friends.
I know that gay and lesbian need a good chain of friends.

They are living in their fantasy world and it is a depress world.
They need people around them whom is positive and neutral.

Insha Allah.
I'll be there for them.

I can't tell you what to do.
I can only tell you stories that I hope will change your perspective.

Amin.
May Allah bless all of us.

No comments: