Alhamdullilah for the transfer back to Penisular Malaysia.
I got the feel of being a school teacher here.
It is a busy and demanding job.
If only you're doing all your given tasks.
Some are just doing their job.
They don't want to do more.
Insha Allah! I will try my best to go extra mile.
When I'm with the kids it burn my eyes seeing their future.
Issues and problems are everywhere.
I hope I can do my very best for all of them.
What if I go back to Sabah or test the market in Sarawak?
I know I will have the best performance.
I am sad that I did not do a good job as now when I was in Sabah.
There were not many qualified teachers there.
BTW I am so happy.
I received so many SMS from my ex-students.
It is so nice to hear their voices.
That's the only thing that I can do now.
Return a call after receiving their SMS.
I will go back there one of these days.
Resigning from this post?
I might do that.
A friend offer a job at GOOGLE or PETRONAS.
I will go for the interview as a trainer.
If only I got the post I will resign.
I'm asking myself over and over again now.
Why?
Allah have the answers.
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment