20 Mar 2010

Holidays!


Last week was so hetic.
It was school holidays.

I board flight to KL on 13th of March and arrived on 14th of March.
I arrive home at 3.30am and start cooking for SENGAL reunion party.
SENGAL is all my ex-colleagues from AmAssurance.

The party was held at Dynasty Hotel and I had a blast with all their current updates.
You know I love all of you!
Updates for last week as follows:-

Sunday, with family and friend at Dynasty Hotel.
Monday, I was at Bukit Aman sending parcel for my friend.
Tuesday, send car for some repairs.
Wednesday, went to Bahagian Keselamatan at Putrajaya.
Thursday, fly back to Sabah!

Now, I'm back!

Friday, I'm buying a lot of new things for new house.
Remember, I'm moving out and giving space for a new colleague.

Saturday, I'm at school.
Tommorow, Moving out and loving it.

No comments: