I was at Kota Kinabalu yesterday.
I helped my colleague Ms Jovita.
She asked me to send her confirmation documents to JPN.
Nobody is available except for the receptionist.
They are having Monthly Meeting.
I left the document there.
Then I went to SPP.
I want to get my confirmation letter.
They claim it is dated 11 Feb.
On my last visit here.
It was yet to be sign by the Director.
Today, after few hours in the waiting lobby.
Your letter had jut been posted.
Please wait for it!
Like I'm going to believe you!
After that I went to State Security Dept.
I want to check the application status.
The system is totally screwed.
Not definite answer can be given.
I need to wait for 6 months to 1 year time.
If they received my application.
I am on the verge to lodge a complaint!
Big time!
Help me Allah!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment