17 Dec 2012

My Dog!

I was browsing through the old pictures.
Pictures back when I'm still in Sabah.

No exact words to express it.
A city boy in the jungle, I'm blessed.

I still remember on my first day at Nabawan.
It was the second day in Sabah.

I felt uneasy with all the dogs at the shop.
We were having dinner.

I complaint to my friend.
He ask me to respect and accept it.

How can I accept it.
I'm afraid of dogs.

Never that I know.
Allah is giving me a lesson.

Few months after that incident.
I'm closed to PIAH.

She is my headmaster dog.
She follows me everywhere.

I feed her and she is looking after me.
Unconditional love.

Allah!
Thank you so much.

The day PIAH died.
She went off to the nearby river.

She lay down on the other side of the river bank.
I cried and miss her immediately.

After that, her son and daughter were there for me.
Follow me everywhere.

Miss you HITAM and COKLAT.
I don't have any picture of them.

PIAH a lesson from ALLAH.
Alhamdulillah! Amin.
 

No comments: