8 Oct 2011

Facebook Updates!

I just want to share my most popular updates for 2011. I shared it from a friend of mine, Ms Marissa.
To every one who is on my friends list, I enjoy hearing about you and your family, the good news and support during the dark times.
I love the pix and links. I am not only glad to count you as my friend but also as family. Whether you know it or not, I come to visit you regularly(on FB).

Thank you so much for being part of my life, whether or not we talk on a regular basis you are still in my thoughts.
I do wish I could see you all in person much more often though!

Let's see who actually pays attention.
If you like this post, copy this as your status for just one minute.
I'll be watching to see who actually does cherish family and friendship♥~~:)
Enjoy!

No comments: