Today is a very meaningful day.
It's for all Malaysian.
Today is our independence day.
This is the 54th celebrations.
Today is a very meaningful day.
It's for me.
Today is the day I start this blog.
This is the 4th celebrations.
The objectives to curb my weight issues.
In a way it's really a success.
I had lost some and gain some.
I've shed and add kg during the years.
The best part is I remain healthy.
Alhamdulillah, so far so good.
Then I change and move to update all things.
Updates can be about important and not so important things.
Again I change my types of updates from that to about what I feel.
It's important because I sometimes failed to voice out what I feel.
Insha Allah, after this all my updates will be here.
Anything and everything.
Let it be more.
Let it be informative.
Insha Allah.
Amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment