Memory?
How I miss so many things.
I normally wake up around 4.30am.
Then I will walk in the darkness of the dawn.
Take my shower and done with my Subuh prayer.
Walk back to my room at school.
Prepare my breakfast and wake up all the boys.
Around 6 am I will prepare for that day lessons plan.
Then around 7.20am my class will start.
Then during recess at 10.20am, I will have breakfast at RMT building.
Around 12.50pm my class will ended and I will prepare my lunch.
By 2.0 pm all the students will come.
Some want to watch movies, complete their homework and help me out with chores.
Others want to chit chat or just lay down under the fan.
Volleyball sessions is around 4.00pm to 5.00pm according to the sun.
Then by 6pm I will go back for shower.
Most of the night, we have this extra classes.
I teach English and I do struggle to teach them.
Then around 10pm after all ended.
There will be this 4 to 5 boys that will accompany me.
How I Miss All of Them!
They are my pupils.
Allah! Please take care of them.
Amin!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment