Today I held the third Open House for Raya at my school!
Last year we manage to held it on 7th of October 2009.
It was a double celebration for Raya and Britney 1st Birthday!
This year it's a little bit different.
The second Open House for Raya was held on 20th of September 2010.
This was for student from Year 1 to Year 6.
We enjoy all the cookies after eating Chicken Rice provided for RMT.
Duit Raya was provided to all.
The occasion for today was for all the school teacher and staff.
My headmaster could not make it again.
Although only few showed up, I am happy.
Year 6 student made it a blast.
I prepared since last night.
I cooked since 7.00am.
I manage to prepare Ketupat, Lemang, Nasi Tomato.
Then Rendang Ayam, Rendang Daging, Ayam Masak Merah.
Beside that Acar Timun, Papadom, Kuah Kacang and Sambal Udang.
10 dishes for a day.
BTW this was a double celebration too.
It is Teacher Robytha Birthday.
I am tired now and can barely stand.
At least I am happy with my students and colleagues.
There will be no Raya celebration again with them.
I am preparing for Britney Birthday now.
May Allah Bless All of You!
Amin!

No comments:
Post a Comment