I was so busy last week for the UPSR Motivational Camp!
Finally it was a success.
Congratulations to the organizer!
I am happy.
My hope the attendee had learned something new.
I hope they can used the knowledge to strive in this year UPSR.
Nothing much to do this year.
The camp is organized by another school and we just join the camp.
This is because we do alternate rotation of organizing the camp.
Insha Allah! Next year will be our turn again.
If I'm still here, that will be my duty.
If I'm not here, I know they are capable of doing it.
The best thing about this camp.
I got to reconcile some misunderstanding.
I got to know about someone feelings.
I got to talk and advice someone about love.
I got more students to share my love.
Tomorrow, let open a new book.
I want to try a different approach.
I want to be a new person.
So it will 64 more days to UPSR.
My student need to work hard.
I want most of them to pass with flying colors.
Allah!
Give me the strength that I need.
Motivate me endlessly.
I need your direction.
Amin!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment