2 Jun 2010

Roller Coaster!

**Thursday (27 May 2010)**
My student and I was crying with the facts that was our last encounter.
My colleagues held a farewell party for the facts I will be leaving for good.

**Friday (28 May 2010)**
My result for transfer is out and I need to stay for a while in Sabah.
I went to Sandakan for holidays.

**Saturday (29 May 2010)**
Having so much adventure and fun in Sandakan.

**Sunday (30 May 2010)**
Hectic holiday trip schedule in Sandakan.
Shop till drop in Kota Kinabalu.

**Monday (31 May 2010)**
Fly back to Kuala Lumpur

**Tuesday (1 June 2010)**
I was with Fazil and wondering around KL.

**Wednesday (2 June 2010)**
Fazil and me went to Putrajaya to appeal on the transfer result.
Meet Roger, Sue, Siti and Nadzmi for a reunion at McD Ampang Park.

This what I did the last few days.
I hope the result for the appeal will be positive.

Whatever the result I will be happy.
Allah knows best!

1 comment:

Miss Superb said...

ameen..i always pray for u eddy