I want to step back, observe and be nobody!
This is the current status update on my FB account.
I just don't know how to escape all the negative vibes.
I hope today all the positives vibes will come.
April was so great for me!
I know people are not happy with it.
I don' know why people can't be happy for other people!
I apply for transfer and finally I did it!
The result will be on 28th of May 2010.
I hope some colleagues that felt threatened with my presence will be happy.
I am doing all the thing for the student and not for me.
My Master application was successful.
I had paid RM2800 for the first installment.
Unfortunately, it was late and they return back the money today.
I am happy because all this while I want to do Accountancy rather than Education.
I am thankful to Allah for my SKT marks.
It works just like KPI and I have yet to confirmed it.
A friend claim he check and it is more than 90!
Only 4 of us got above 90 and the others are so depressed.
I really hope people can be happy for other people.
If I can do it why can't you all?
Allah is always great and sincerity come from the heart.
The heart of a person that like to see others smiling and laughing.
Insyaallah and Allhamdullilah!
The last post…
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment