2 Feb 2010

Home!

In Dec 2008, when I know my posting result, I was so happy.
Early Jan 2009, just before I fly here, my mom had an accident, I was so sad.
How could I leave her? I still remember her crying face but I had to leave her!

Then in February, I fall sick.
While out for check-up, I found out my father was sick too.
He refuse to eat for days and that is not a good sign.

Allah is Great! Both of them recover after a while.

I was so eager to apply for a transfer back to Selayang.
I want to spend more time with them.
Just before they leave me for good.

After sometimes, they give their blessing.
I shared with them how people here need me more.
They agree with the idea of me staying here for good.

Now, there is a twist to all this.
I want to go home because people don't need me here.
I want to serve people that need my service.

I will apply for a transfer in September.
I want to be with my family.
Just before I leave them for good.

Allah give me the strength that I need!
Allah give me the answer to my question!
Allah is always with me through thick and thin!

Alhamdullilah!

No comments: